Meet Our Team
MedComm aims to bridge linguistic and cultural barriers in healthcare via an accessible online mobile platform. Our group works to provide accessible and timely medical interpretation services with the help of qualified and trained medical students. Check out the amazing work that the group has been doing on their Facebook and Twitter.
Who are we?
Here is our amazing team. It is composed of first to fourth year medical students!
- President: Darya Naumova (Class 2022) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Past President: Kenzy Adelhamid (Class 2021) email@example.com
- Vice-President: Jun Yang Liu (Class 2023) firstname.lastname@example.org
- VP Operations: Sangkha S. Paul (Class 2024) email@example.com and Marianne Bou Rjeily (Class 2024) firstname.lastname@example.org
- VP Internal Affairs: Jenny Wang (Class 2025) email@example.com
- VP Communications: Elyonora Sargi (Class 2023) firstname.lastname@example.org
- VP IT : Farida Elmalt (Class 2024)
- VP External Affairs: Nour Seulami (Class 2022) email@example.com
- VP Research: Shaan Bhambra (Class 2022) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Junior VP Research: Shihan Chen (Class 2024) email@example.com
- VP Events: Thalia Nguyen (Class of 2024) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dentistry Representative: Rehka Raveen (Class 2023)